Up-Coming Meetings for July 2011:
- Monday, July 11 at 7:00 pm – United Methodist Men’s Meeting
- Tuesday, July 12 at 2:00 pm – United Methodist Women’s Meeting
- Tuesday, July 12 at 6:30 pm – Circle of Faith Meeting
- Tuesday, July 12 at 6:30 pm – Church Council Meeting in Fellowship Hall
- Sunday, July 17 at 5:00 pm – Contemporary Worship Planning Team Meeting
- Wednesday, July 20 at 5:30 pm – Traditional Worship Team Planning Meeting
- Thursday, July 21 at 6:30 pm – Trustees’ Meeting
Up-Coming Events for July 2011:
- Wednesday, July 13 – 6:00-8:00 pm – District Youth Gathering at Gray UMC
- Friday, July 22 – Sunday, July 31 – Czech Republic Mission Team
- Pastor Gray will be away from Fri., July 22 through Sat., July 30
- The Church Secretary will be on vacation from August 1 – August 5
The Church Council Meeting will be on Tuesday, July 12 at 6:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
Our Czech Mission Team members are receiving donations of baseball equipment for their trip. They have also purchased T-shirts and hats for the Czech people as keepsakes. To assist financially with the expense of the T-shirts and hats, you can give a special offering payable to Bluff City UMC with “Czech T’s” in the memo line.
Phone Tree update. We now have a second phone line in place to be dedicated for use with our fax machine and Phone Tree. We have discovered, however, that we have to rebuild the database for Phone Tree to operate. If you are willing to come into the church office and type in names and numbers, please let Dan or Rebecca know.
We are trying to collect information for the ETSU Wesley Foundation. If you are a current student at ETSU, please turn in your information (name, address, e-mail address and cell phone number) to the church office.